Xbox 360 console differences
Below is a table of differences between the xbox 360 consoles. This is to highlight what is or is not included in each version to help aid your buying decision.
|Xbox 360 Arcade||Xbox 360 Premium||
Xbox 360 Elite / Super Elite
|Colour||White||White with silver DVD tray||Black with silver DVD tray|
|Storage||No hard disk, comes with solid state 256MB memory unit||60GB Hard Disk||120GB Hard Disk
250GB for Super Elite
|Component Cable||Not included – standard AV cable only included. New component or HDMI cable required for HD graphics||Included||Included|
|Ethernet Cable||Not included||Included||Included|
|Xbox 360 Headset||Not included||Included||Included|
|HDMI Cable||Not included||Not included||Not included (was originally available with earlier consoles).|
|Backwards compatible||Not available||Original Xbox games||Original Xbox games|
The below list / specification is the same for each console (i.e. only differences are shown in the table above)
- Connectivity: 3 x USB 2, 100 Megabit Ethernet, Infra-Red port.
- Maximum of 4 wired or wireless controllers
- 16 bit surround sound
- Maximum 1920 x 1080 (1080p) resolution
- ATI Xbox 360 – 256-bit – 2D/3D graphics acceleration
- Video adapter memory – 10 MB – Integrated
- 512 MB (512 MB) GDDR3 SDRAM – Integrated
- IBM PowerPC 3 cores 3.2 GHz
- 1 month gold xbox live trial included
- HDMI port
Click here to see the latest prices for the different models available.