There have been a number of different console offers over the past few weeks, all trying to tempt in the run up to the Christmas period. Amazon were one of the first retailers to start the ball rolling with decent bundle offers on the arcade, premium and elite versions of the 360, and have now refined their best offer to date by adding additional options to customise the bundles to suit a much wider audience.
The offers available for each console are broken down and detailed below (the base price may change so refer to the main page of this site for up to date prices):
Arcade – £122.57 & Premium (60GB) – £162.79
- Selected game for an additional £10 when using code ‘XBXGME10′ choice from:
- Fable 2
- Fallout 3
- Halo 3
- Kingdom Under Fire: Circle Of Doom
- Lost Odyssey
- Mirrors Edge
- Prince Of Persia
- Tomb Raider Underworld
- Too Human
- Viva Pinata Party Animals
- Viva Pinata Trouble In Paradise
- WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009
- Xbox 360 Wireless Entertainment Pack (Wireless controller plus, LEGO: Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda) for £20 extra
- Sega Superstar Tennis/Project Gotham Racing 4 Bundle for free (not available with selected £10 game offer). Enter SUPERPGR at the checkout stage.
Elite (120GB) – £215.30
- As above with the additional option of adding an additional Xbox 360 Elite controller for only £9.99
Overall with the games available from the above list and the additional options available, each console bundle can be customised to suit almost anyone’s taste.
For more information on each offer simply select the required version from the list below: