Plenty of people like to add a custom faceplate to their xbox 360 to give it that unique look. You have the option of buying a pre designed version from one of the many online retailers or looking around for a custom version. If you are really creative then you may want to add your own design to a plain faceplate.
To change your xbox 360 faceplate follow the step by step guide below:
- Remove the original faceplate first by turning off the 360 and making sure the disk tray is closed and any memory cards have been removed.
- Now find the release slot (withe the xbox 360 in the upright position it will be on the bottom).
- Gently pull on the release slot and ease the faceplate so that it unclips, this will take off the old faceplate.
- Take the new faceplate.
- Line up the faceplate to the console and push it onto the console until it clips into place.
- Finished (was you expecting more…!)
Why not experiment with skins and add another unique touch to your console.